Fiance(e) Visa Lawyer

Navigating The Visa Process With Your Fiancé(e)

Applying for a fiancé visa can be a challenge. It is also probably the last thing you want to worry about when you are planning a wedding in Los Angeles or anywhere in the United States. While it is a commonly held belief that marrying a US citizen grants you automatic privileges in this country, the reality is more complicated. In order to legally bring your loved one into the country, you will need to obtain a fiancé visa, called a K-1 visa. The Law Office of David Sturman helps our clients get fiancé visas. Our experienced immigration attorneys can evaluate your individual situation and help you fill out your application correctly the first time.

David Sturman and his team of immigration lawyers proudly serves K-1 visa applicants nationwide out of his Los Angeles office. With a history of helping clients succeed in a variety of visa applications, including fiancé visas, turning to the Law Office ofDavid Sturman is a smart choice. We are always fully dedicated to helping our clients attain the best possible outcomes in the shortest period of time. Further, when you with our firm, you will always be treated with courtesy and respect.

We Make It Easier

When you are preparing to file a fiancé (K-1) visa application, the last thing you want to experience is additional delays. Follow these simple guidelines to give yourself the best chance at a successful outcome:

  1. Contact the Law Office ofDavid Sturman before you begin your application. An immigration attorney from our firm can help you avoid errors before they become problems.
  2. Be sure your documentation is consistent. Each page you file should match all of the other paperwork, including dates, spellings, and use of full names. Our staff can review your completed application before it is submitted.
  3. Don’t apply for a K-1 visa right after being denied another type of green card. You may need to postpone your marriage or file supplemental paperwork if you find yourself in this circumstance. Consult an immigration lawyer in our office to learn about your options.
  4. Be honest. It is illegal to give false information to USCIS. Not only will your application likely be denied, you may be unable to obtain any kind of visa in the future. If you are concerned about any of your information, ask a legal representative in our office for guidance.
  5. Prepare for your interview. You will need to answer questions about your fiancée and bring supporting evidence that the marriage is real. If you are prepared for the interview, you won’t feel as nervous.

Call Now For A FREE Consultation

Residents of Los Angeles can contact The Law Office ofDavid Sturman at (818) 714-2226 for more information about K-1 Visas. Call us or email us today to learn how we can help you bring your fiancé to the United States. We want to help your wedding be a wonderful experience by making the fiancée visa process as simple as possible.